The rooms were messed up as a result

A 38-year-old man, identified as Kweku Dontoh, has met his untimely death after a gas explosion in his house.

The explosion left his two children in a critical condition at Fetteh Kakraba in the Gomoa East District of the Central region.

gas explosion
The explosion destroyed parts of the room

ALSO: Audio: Why Ken Agyapong was replaced – Majority Leader explains

Information gathered by Adom News suggested that the accident occurred when Mr Dontoh tried to prepare food for his children on Sunday afternoon after they closed from church service.

In an interview with Adom News, Cobinavi, a witness said Mr Dontoh forcibly came out of the room when the explosion occurred.

gas explosion
The rooms were messed up as a result

ALSO: Suspects in Canadian girls kidnap allege BNI torture

 “My wife on several occasions complained that their cylinder was leaking but the man failed to address the problem and we believe that caused the explosion,” he said.

Mr Dontoh and his two children affected were rushed to the Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital, but the man was pronounced dead on arrival.

gas explosion
The door was broken

also: Audio: Why Ken Agyapong was replaced – Majority Leader explains

Meanwhile, the Odikro of Gomoa Fetteh Kakraba, Nana Essel Amoaquandoh (III) has cautioned Ghanaians to report any leakage of cylinders to the appropriate authorities to avoid such occurrences.

Source: Adomonline.com | Adom News | Kofi Adjei





Source link